Our Reading Program for Visual Learners is the solution to all your child’s reading problems. We have taken all the available research out there on teaching children to read who are visual learners using the “whole word approach” and assembled it in a very neat package. The key is systematic repetition and our unique “no brainer” scheduling technique that takes all the guesswork out for the parent or teacher. Best of all, it takes no more than 10 minutes a day!
- Down syndrome
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability (NLD)
- Struggling readers
- Trisomy 21
- Typical and atypical children
PDF Program Includes:
- Instructional Guide
- 14-month Presentation Schedules (what to show and when to show it!)
- Printable label sets for all word cards
- Printable full-color images for all abstract concepts!
- 18 Full-size downloadable color images to complete 3 books (8.5″ x 11″)
- *659 PDF Flashcards ready to use on your computer or print.
Bonus Videos include:
1) All new “Step-By-Step” Video featuring founder Denise MacDonald taking you through the set-up and execution of the program making it easier than ever to use eReadingPro!
2) “How to Maneuver Through the PDF Guide with Flashcards” gets you up and running in no time.
Price: USD 79.95
MacOS/Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows 9x/Windows Vista/Windows XP