Introduction to JSP (8 min)
- From the video tutorial, you'll learn about the benefits of JSP .
- Get to know with JSP syntactic constructions.
- Install all necessary software to develop and run a JSP-application .
- Using Eclipse and Tomacat , write your first JSP web application.
Using implicit objects in JSP (8 min). The lesson covers the following topics:
- benefit the separation of html and jsp-files
- use implicit objects : request, response, application, session, etc.
- scope implicit objects: the application, the page request and the session
- As always lesson includes sample code in Eclipse.
Servlets (13 min)
- From this lesson, you will learn what are theServlets , what are their benefits and how they work.
- You learn how to create servlets using Eclipse and how to run it on the Apache Tomcat server.
- You will know abou the mysteries of annotationsand learn how to put the servlet in the deployment descriptor.
- At the end of the lesson you will find the practical task.
Software Development / Java
Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows 9x/Windows NT/Windows Vista/Windows XP