The Web server (running the Web Site) encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) for access to the requested URL.
This is a ‘catch-all’ error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse these logs.
- Error messages
- Mama ei de eroare 0x8000000a
- Mapping Your Way to a Good HTML Site Map
- Internet Advertising – From The Monitor Into Their Heads
- What Is Pixel Advertising
- ComputerID,varianta simplă o înțeleg,dar nu merge
- Article Submission: two ways to do!
- Banner Advertising: News of its demise is premature
- CD Terminology
- A guide on RSS tool
- How ? – RSS improve my Search Engine Rankings
- Breathing Lessons in Allergy Relief
- What Is Search Engine Optimization
- Ping your site with starchimachim
- Allergy Relief Support Plus
- Dyslexia: Symptoms To Watch Out For
- How to Increase Sales Through Streaming Audio
- How to Make Article Writing as Easy as ABC!
- How To Build A Funny Videos Website
- Nimic fără erori