Advanced ETL Processor extracts data from any database, transforms, validates it and loads into another database automatically. A unique technology called “What You See Is What You Load” saves a lot of time during testing and design of validation and transformation processes. It shows you how the data will be transformed and loaded into the data warehouse or database without actually loading it. At any time, you can press the “Preview” button and see what the results of an ETL flow would look like.
Advanced ETL Processor can help you extract data from an Excel file, validate date formats, sort data, deduplicate it and load it into the database, run stored procedure or SQL script, once loading is completed. Unlike Oracle SQL loader, BCP, DTS or SSIS, Advanced ETL Processor can also add new and update old records based on the key defined by user.
Advanced ETL Processor works directly with Excel, MS Access, DBF and Text files, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Interbase/Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL or any ODBC compliant database.
Another benefit of using Advanced ETL Processor its unique ability to load data from multiple files or even tables using mask
If data format is incorrect, Advanced ETL Processor writes a detailed message into the error log and writes a record into rejected records file.
Business & Finance / Database Management
Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows NT/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008
- Advanced ETL Processor Professional – single licence
- Orange for Oracle Standard Ediiton
- CSV Editor Pro
- Orange for Oracle DBA Edition
- Website Ripper Copier PRO
- DBF Viewer 2000 Personal License
- DBF Recovery Personal License
- Suivi colis (licence 1 an)
- Cisdem ContactsMate for Mac – 1 Year License
- Cisdem ContactsMate for Mac – 1 Year License for 2 Macs
- Cisdem ContactsMate for Mac – 1 Year License for 5 Macs
- DBFView Unlimited Business License