Built in the neoclassical Georgian revival style, Atwood House welcomes you. Step into the parlor and marvel at the elegance of mid western luxury. This is a page straight out of the days of the railroad baron’s. The setting is complete with the player piano and period furniture. The staircase is reminiscent of the mansions built by the cattle barons, right down to the chandeliers. No visit to the capital of Nebraska is complete without a stop at the Atwood house.
Newlyweds will be most attracted to the three-room Atwood Suite. Enjoy the leather sofa in the living room as you relax by the fire crackling from the real wood that it burns. In the bedroom are the three-piece walnut and marble Victorian king-sized bed and ornate walnut wardrobe. The roman style bath features a two-person corner heart-shaped whirlpool tub. This suite is as large as some homes so nothing is crowded here.
The western aristocracy is well reflected in the Beals Suite. Center stage here is the three-piece walnut tester king-sized bed. The ambience is aptly set with the Victorian furnishings. Enter the bath and relax in the two person Jacuzzi with handheld shower.
Located just next to the main house is the three-room Carriage suite. The sitting room boasts a vaulted ceiling and leather queen-sized hide-a-bed. The king-sized bed in the bedroom is located next to the French doors of the bath that features a two-person aquatic whirlpool.
The Frank A. Little Suite has an L shaped layout that separates the bedroom area from the living room area. The three-piece walnut bedroom set features a high-backed carved king-sized bed. The bath area features a corner shower and claw foot tub and pedestal sink. Sink into the rocker in the living area and relax with your favorite magazine.
- Mold and Allergy Relief
- Baby Monitors For Deaf People
- Life Ramblings: Wordless Wednesday – Vienna Opera House
- ATV Transporting Tips
- Allergy Relief Year Round
- Tips for healthy eating with fruits and vegetables
- Best iPhone Bluetooth Headset
- What are birds
- Blogging: What it is and why you need one
- Do's and Don'ts for Reciprocating Traffic to Promote Your Blog
- Chinchillas Staying Healthy With Pellets and Hay
- PE GINDURI: UN ALT FEL DE COLINDA…
- Anti Spyware
- Blog Your Way To Traffic!
- Banner Stand Exhibits
- Affordable Ways to Seek Allergy Relief
- Treatments for Aspergers Syndrome
- Creative Imagination
- Blog Mania