The extension for WYSIWYG Web Builder implements a responsive navigation bar with multi-column drop down menu, optimized for desktop computers and mobile (touch) devices. On desktop computer, the menu will display a drop down menu with multiple columns and on mobile devices it will display a multi-level stacked menu with the familiar hamburger icon. The menu design and behavior is inspired by the Bootstrap navbar component.
- Drop down (mega) menu with multiple columns
- Each button can have a different number of columns
- Pills, tabs, drop down and navbar
- Supports Font Awesome icons
- Hamburger menu can be positioned at the left and right side of the menu
- Supports full width in layout grids.
- Integrates with @font-face and Google fonts functionality of WWB
- and lots of styling options!
PRICE: USD 5.95
Web Authoring / Web Design Utilities
Windows 10/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 9x/Windows Vista