The Bootstrap Navigation Bar extension implements a multi-level, responsive navigation bar optimized for desktop computers and mobile (touch) devices.
On desktop computer the menu will display a standard drop down menu and on mobile devices it will display a multi-level stacked menu with the familiar ‘hamburger’ icon. The menu is inspired by the Bootstrap navbar component. Unlike most other drop down menus, this menu requires a click to open the sub menus instead of mouse over. This makes the menu work the same way on desktops and touch devices.
- Supports Font Awesome icons
- Hamburger menu can be positioned at the left and right side of the menu
- Sub menu padding
- Supports full width in layout grids.
- Configurable arrow offset and drop down shadow color.
- Text alignment in sub menus
- Integrates with @font-face and Google fonts functionality of WWB
PRICE: USD 5.95
Web Authoring / Web Design Utilities
Windows 10/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 9x/Windows Vista/Windows XP