Ashampoo Snap 10 captures your screen contents as images and videos. Various post-processing tools that include graphical elements, symbols and effects help you convey lots of information through a single image.
Whether you’re writing documentation and tutorials or you simply need to share what you’ve just seen on your screen with others – Ashampoo Snap 10 makes it possible fast. Editing and creating content is easy, e.g. with the help of multi-lingual text recognition, automatic numbering and task-driven image editing.
Finished images and videos can easily be saved locally, emailed or uploaded to the cloud. New: Videos can now be cut, joined or split up into individual episodes and exported as GIF animations.
– Screenshots and videos in up to 4K resolutions
– Built-in video cutting
– Comfortable cloud support
– Join videos together or save parts as individual episodes
– Works seamlessly with multi-monitor setups
– Include image origins (URLs) visually as texts or in metadata
– Capture multiple windows, entire websites and menus
– Share images with proper links through emails
– Intelligent highlight effect with image analysis