Virto List Menu Web Part intended for sorting list items into groups by first letters of their title. This feature is especially invaluable when a SharePoint list contains large amount on items and users need to search required ones with help of different tools.
Virto List Menu Web Part sorts list items by the first letter of their title (any other field can be chosen as well). It is also allowed to adjust redirect URL when clicking items, use special visual settings, define colors of background and font and add more fields to the item description part. The component is easily adjusted with help of CSS. As a result even large SharePoint list can be presented in a short and convenient form.
- Sorting list items in alphabetical order by the fisrt letter of title
- Ability to use any other list field to sort by
- Redirect by predefined URL after click an item in the web part
- Ability to open page after redirect a new window or as a dialogue
- Additional fields in an item description in the web part
- Ability to sort by nums
- Show count of items for each letter
- Ability to define text for no match case
- Number of colums in a row can be changed
- RGB color code for the background and font
PRICE: USD 249
Software Development / Components & Libraries
Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012