Virto Workflow Scheduler is a tool for Microsoft SharePoint that allows users to automatically run any workflow within a single SharePoint site collection on a specific date and time.
Virto Workflow Scheduler is a no code and ready-to-use web part which can be installed on a SharePoint site and does not require Microsoft Visual Studio or SharePoint Designer. Once the web part is installed, you can create specific rules on when to run the workflow, e.g., start every hour, day, or week, one time only, recurring, etc.The component is compatible with SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.
- Start and run any SharePoint workflow according to a specific schedule
- Supported triggers: daily on a specific time, week, month, one time only, etc
- Initiate workflow on any SharePoint List within a site collection
- Start workflow for a single list item, any list, specific list or view, list item selected by CAML-query
- Allows recurring workflows
- Workflow can be started under system account or any specific user account
PRICE: USD 398
Software Development / Components & Libraries
Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012