Avoid Using FFA Pages to Increase Link Popularity by Frank Jovine on 07/31/2009 in SEO Tips You want to avoid using FFA (Free For All) pages and link exchange programs as most search engines, such as Google says that FFA sites are an artificial and illegitimate way to increase link popularity. Google considers “link farms” spam, and will ban your site for participating in an FFA or link exchange program.
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
- Soci@lite Miniclass: Reciprocal Links & Anchor Text
- Ride The SEO Wave To Success Today
- SEO 101: What is Search Engine Optimization?
- The Death of Link Building and the Rebirth of Link Earning – Whiteboard Friday
- SEO Factors- Metrics to Compare Your Site to the Competition
- 17 Types of Link Spam to Avoid
- Link Building service to boost ratings