File Property Edit – Edit file properties and attributes easily!
With just several clicks, you can easily change the files' attributes, including "create time", "modify time", "last access time", "read-only", "hidden", "system"… and modify their properties, such as document summary properties, photo's EXIF properties, and MP3 ID3 Tags (V1 and V2). With the powerful file and folder browse feature and the drag and drop support, you can add a group of files and directories. The 1-click Undo feature allows you to rollback all the changes you just made. It also supports quick preview feature, which allows you to see the picture's thumbnail while you edit it, and export feature, which allows you to export file properties into XML file or CSV file.
- Change file and folder's "created date time", "modified date time", and "Last access date time".
- Change file and folder's attributes including "Archive", "Read Only", "Hidden", "System", "Temporary", "Offline", "Content index", or "Normal".
- Add both files and folders to the file list for changing the file properties, you can also select to recursively add files in sub folders.
- Drag and Drop: It's easy to add files to the list, just drag files from anywhere and drop them to File Property Edit's list.
- Files filter support case sensitive and exclusive filtering, with this, you can easily filter in or out the files you want from the file list.
- Use variables to change file and folder's date time attributes.
- Support modify MP3 ID3 Tags including V1 and V2.
- Support modify all types of photo's properties including EXIF.
- Support export properties feature, you can export file properties into XML or CSV file.
- QuickView feature added – support thumbnail preview of photo.
- Support view shell details info in QuickView.
- Edit the file's summary properties including: "Title", "Subject", "Author", "Keywords", "Comments", "Template", "Last Author", "Revision Number", and "App Name".
- Support modify Document summary properties on Vista and Windows 7, for both 32 bit and 64 bit system.
- Variables supported in file property, e.g. add current date time, add bumber series, datetime series in some file property fields, increase or decrease the property value in number or datetime fields.
- Undo changes: After you change the properties of files and folders, you can use this to cancel the changes, and rollback the old property values.
Utilities / File & Disk Management
Price: USD 29.95
Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008