This program can also copy files from one location to another AND copy the security with it. When copying files in Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 the security is not copied with it, this program allows files to be copied along with their permissions.
This program can also add the name of a directory to the permissions of it. For example, if you have a directory called ‘User1’ then this program would search for the user account called ‘User1’ and add it to the permissions of the directory. The newly added permission would then be added (inherited) to all the children of the directory.
- Edit NTFS file permissions
- Recurse file inheritance
- Recurse file ownership
- Add the directory to the permissions of the directory
- Copy NTFS files with their permissions
- Copy sub folders
- Copy hidden files and folders
- Copy standard file attributes (Read-only, archive ,etc)
- Overwrite files and folders with/without confirmation
- Only the Access Control Lists (ACLs) are copied.
- No auditing information is copied.
- No special attributes are copied, i.e. encryption.
PRICE: USD 18.54
Utilities / File & Disk Management
Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows NT/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008