Although the iPad, iPod and iPhone have the ability to play music and video files, these devices only support a limited number of formats. Since most music or video files are not created for the iPod, when you try to play them on your iPad, iPod or iPhone, you may find the following problems:
. The music or video cannot be played at all by your iPod or iPhone.
. The music or video file size is too large.
. You want to rip the music part from a video file.
iVideoBot Pro for iPad, iPod & iPhone is the quickest and easiest way to get around all of these problems.
- Convert to iPod video from all popular video formats, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, etc.
- Convert to MP3 music format for play on iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, etc. Convert to MP4 video format for play on iPod Video, iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone.
- Select different audio tracks from inside each video.
- Trim a video, and set the start and end of the video clip to get your desired segment.
- Join multiple video files into one video file.
- High-speed conversion. The conversion speed is much faster than the movie’s real-time speed.
- Extremely easy to use, skinable user interface.
- No Adware/Spyware/Virus, guaranteed.
Audio & Video / Video Tools
Windows 2000/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003