PPPoE Monitor is designed to monitor PPPoE access concentrators within a network broadcast domain. The monitor discovers concentrators in the network, monitors available concentrators continuously, collects statistics, creates diagrams of response time, records log files. Main areas of monitor use:
– get a list of available concentrators;
– control the integrity of the line to a concentrator;
– analyze response time, load on a communication channel / concentrator;
– create PPPoE connections with optimized settings quickly;
– discover illegal concentrators (for example, those connected by unauthorized users to capture passwords);
– analyze the use of PPPoE service by other nodes (within your broadcast domain);
– and more.
PPPoE Monitor is designed for ordinary users of PPPoE services and professional users from organizations that provide PPPoE services (for example, ISP technical support, network administrators and others).
PRICE: USD 14.9
Internet / ISPs
Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008