Dev. Virto Bulk Data Edit for SP2013
Virto Bulk Data Edit is a web part for Microsoft SharePoint that allows users to edit multiple data all at once!Just open a SharePoint list or Document Library with any type of data, select the fields that are to be edited, proceed to the edit mode and update the selected items all at once. By using Virto Bulk Data Edit, you can save enormous amount of time on editing similar fields of various items such as To-Do statuses.
Imagine you have a list of 30 tasks, and you need to change statuses from 'not started' to 'in progress' for all of them. You need to open each task, go to 'edit' mode and change the status manually. This needs to be done at least 30 times and takes you at least 10 minutes. What a time-eater!
Virto Bulk Data Edit allows you to do the same with just a few clicks and will only take one minute or less! All you need to do is open your list, check mark the tasks that needs to be changed, and change the field 'status' to 'in progress'. Super easy!
- Edit data of the same field for a group of items (documents)
- Can be used in any type of SharePoint List of Document Library
- Supports any SharePoint List View or Tree View
- Ability to check which items needs to be changed
- Ability to use it as a web part
- Cross browser support (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
Category: Software Development / Components & Libraries
Platforms:Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012