Dev. Virto Bulk File Copy & Move for SP2010
Virto Bulk File Copy&Move Web Part allows to copy and move files from SharePoint Library.
Virto Bulk File Copy&Move is compatible with both SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013. When you have installed Virto Bulk File Copy & Move and activated it, you can use either as a web part placed on a SharePoint Document Library page or as an additional feature in “Action” menu.
When you choose Bulk Copy Move option, you will be able to copy or move all necessary files from the document library to a certain place. Pressing “Bulk Copy Move” shows all files of the chosen Document Library as a tree.
- Copy or move file or group of files from one SharePoint Document Library or List to another (within site collations of the placed on a SharePoint Farm)
- Ability to select files to be copied and moved
- Ability to use web part as an action at any of SharePoint Library/List
- Ability to use it as a web part
- Cross browser support (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
Category: Software Development / Components & Libraries
Platforms:Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012