Dev. Virto Image Slider Web Part for SP2010
Virto Image Slider is a jQuery web part for displaying images from SharePoint Document Library.
It’s a simple and effective component that allows users to conveniently and quickly view images from the SharePoint document library. To set up the web part, you simply need to specify a document list that will serve as a data source for the images to display in a slide show. Additionally, you can also adjust the slide show style, choosing visual and transition effects, transition speed, display order (random or ordered), image descriptions, width and height of the screen.
- Organizing slide shows with pictures from SharePoint document and picture libraries
- Four types of engines – default (your can customize it), yahoo-style (as is, predefined settings), Carousel Style Engine (vertical and horizontal), Hover Effect
- Filtering of displayed images
- Applying different views for slide show
- Relating URLs and descriptions to slide show pictures after clicking them
- Ability to define size of displayed images
- Several stretch modes for slide show pictures
- Wide range of animation effects applied to slide show
- Ability to set time interval for images transition
- Multi data sources support (different document lists, URLs and folders) – Future Releases
- Microsoft Office SharePoint 365 Support – Future Releases
Category: Software Development / Components & Libraries
Platforms:Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012