Dev. Virto Resource Utilization Web Part for SP2007
Virto Resource Utilization Gantt is a light-weight interactive Silverlight-based web part that provide SharePoint users with a variety of tools for resource management and online utilization tracking. With this new component you can easily check the workload of your employees and utilization of material resources and, if needed, immediately make the necessary changes. The web part is fully compatible with SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 and Sharepoint 2013.
Virto Resource Utilization Gantt allows for effective managing both resources and materials. You can use the web part for effective project management resource utilization, controlling the workload of your project resources. You can use any project list as a data source for the component, and then track utilization of the resources online. Having all the resources and their assigned tasks in a single chart, you can easily view all the workload information and tasks details as well as edit, create and reassign tasks in order to make sure that your resources are utilized efficiently.
Alternatively, the new web part can be used for tracking and managing utilization of material resources such as, for example, meeting rooms. With Virto Resource Utilization Gantt you can easily schedule meetings in way that guarantees that they do not overlap, and the rooms do not stay empty. To do this it is enough to select one or several meeting rooms as the web part data source and start assigning them as meeting resources.
Additional filtering and sorting options, table and Gantt views, drag-and-drop move and resize features, as well green-yellow-red workload color coding make the work with the component simple, intuitive and convenient.
- Designed for SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013
- Allows to view data from SharePoint list of any type
- Allows for viewing and managing project and material resources
- Yellow-green-red level controlling
- Support multiple data-sources
- Task drag and drop
- Task resize
- Multiple timescales: Hours, Quarter Days, Days, Weeks, Thirds of month, Months, Quarters, Half years
- Create, View, Edit and Delete Task actions
- Find and Filter Bar with interactive filters
- Full Screen mode
- Print (All, Table only, chart only, current view)
- Zoom Slider
- Read-only mode
- Display resource custom columns
- Supports Windows and Mac OS
Category: Software Development / Components & Libraries
Platforms:Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012