Dev. Virto User Redirect Web Part for SP2010
This web part is intended for automatic redirecting of SharePoint users from the site pages they are not allowed to visit to other SharePoint site pages. This easy-to-use feature allows SharePoint site administrators to manage access in this really progressive and attractive way without displaying access errors or warning messages. A user is just redirected to a page he or she is allowed to visit.
This web part supports managing redirect for both separate users and SharePoint groups. Moreover, SharePoint groups can include Active Directory security groups as well. It is also allowed to adjust redirecting for anonymous users and set redirecting for a specific period of time.
Virto User Redirect is ready for download and installation on SharePoint 2010 or 2013 server.
1. Redirecting settings for separate users and SharePoint groups;
2. Redirecting settings for SharePoint groups that include AD security groups;
3. Redirecting anonymous users;
4. Redirecting can be allowed for a specific period of time;
5. Designed for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Redirecting settings for separate users and SharePoint groups;
- Redirecting settings for SharePoint groups that include AD security groups;
- Redirecting anonymous users;
- Redirecting can be allowed for a specific period of time;
- Designed for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
Category: Software Development / Components & Libraries
Platforms:Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012