The software QMSys Tolerances & Fits is an engineering program, which saves time and prevents human errors in determining nominal and limit values of machine parts. It can be used to choose a fit and determine tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the following international and national standards:
– ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
– DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
– ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
– ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
Using the QMSys Tolerances & Fits software, the following tasks can be solved:
– Selection of suitable sizes from the preferred number series R5 to R80 according to ISO 3, ANSI Z17.1
– Selection of suitable fits according to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155, DIN 7157 or ANSI B4.1
– Design of a ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
– Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts
– Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
– Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations according to ISO 2768.
The fit design is processed automatically and after its completion, the calculation provides the user with a set of fits whose parameters meet the entered requirements.
– Minimization of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges
– The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost
– Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format
– Information is provided in both inches and millimeters
– Multi-language flexible and user-friendly interface
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.
PRICE: USD 53.91
Home & Education / Science
Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012