RationalPlan Multi Project by Stand By Soft is a powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workload.
If you are working in the area of construction, engineering, services&consulting, business, software development or even working on a simple student project then you can use RationalPlan. It will help you to complete your project as scheduled, on time and within budget.
If you have projects that are interrelated that is certain tasks from one project depend on other tasks from the other projects then you should opt in for a Multi Project version. Even more… you should choose a Multi Project version if you have resources that are working in multiple projects. Otherwise the Single Project version is enough.
Here are some key reasons for using RationalPlan Multi Project:
* manage your company's projects as a multiproject tree structure and share resources between them
* provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
* get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, screening cash-flow time distribution for tasks and resources)
* gives you a step by step project guide that walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
* different scenarios capability via multiple undo/redo levels will allow you to make changes and safely get back
* track project evolution regarding task's completion, time and costs
* brings project's critical issues to your attention (critical activities with configurable slack, overallocated resources)
The application is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, progress tracking, cost estimation etc.
Business & Finance / Project Management
Price: USD 149
Fedora/Linux/MacOS/Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows 9x/Windows NT/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Solaris/Unix/Windows Server 2003