Resize a Partition for Free in Windows 7 or Vista – How-To Geek
Windows 7 and Vista include a built-in functionality in Disk Management to shrink and expand partitions. No more 3rd party utilities needed!
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
- Not Sure About Upgrading? Then Why Not Dual Boot Windows 8 With Windows 7?
- How to Do Disk Partitioning
- It’s Not Easy, But You Can Uninstall Windows 8 And Revert To Your Old OS
- How to get Win 7 to recognize a large HDD
- How to Resize Partition in the Easiest Way
- Copy Partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard