Feb. 26, 2013: Luis Amezquita hangs upside down during slacklining practice in Guatemala City on Feb. 24. According to Amezquita, this is the first time in Guatemala that anyone has attempted to practice slacklining over a street. Slacklining is an extreme sport that requires balancing on a line anchored between two points. (© Jorge Dan Lopez/Reuters)
Powered by ScribeFire.
- All about Skiing
- Before You Purchase A Home Espresso Machine
- Extreme indian pole dance
- Life is to short to….
- Breathing Lessons in Allergy Relief
- Hai CFR-ul
- A Bite Of Brain Training
- Într-o zi ,cândva în viitor
- Manifest Your Dreams
- Why Your Body Needs a Detoxification
- Proven Tips Tools and Tactics To Blog Rss
- Dyslexia: Symptoms To Watch Out For
- Making Italian Food With Pasta
- Copacul,cu sau fără flori
- 5 Motorcycle Security Locks
- Your Brain's Response To Acute Stress!
- Concerning Issues With Anti-virus
- Cell phone plans, choose the best deal.