Why Do You Need Virto Alerts & Reminder Web Part for SharePoint?
Microsoft SharePoint technologies are designed for effective organization of corporate information. They provide quick access to working information and contain powerful document management as well as work sharing tools.
SharePoint alerts and notifications are essential features that allow users to effectively work on their tasks and always be on schedule.Though alerts in SharePoint are flexible, they often require additional adjustment and detailed customization. Virto Alerts Customizer for SharePoint provides users with this additional adjustment tool. Now you can create your own task alert in an instant, and allow it to be sent to a specific user or a group of users. An important feature with the Virto Alerts Customizer is the ability to create your own alerts in Rich Text format.
You can also define the frequency of alerts by simply choosing one of the following options: send immediately, hourly, daily or weekly. Alerts can also be sent within a specified timetable (i.e., only within
business hours — from 8 AM to 5 PM). All of this can then be combined into a single ticket. When you enable this feature, all of your alerts will be assembled into a single email instead of being sent in several email messages.
Finally, Virto Alerts Customizer allows sending SharePoint alerts and notifications not only by e-mail, but also by SMS or via instant messengers like Jabber or Miranda.
Another feature of the Virto Alerts Customizer is the Custom Filtering System. This allows users to create complex terms and conditions for sending notifications. An example would be for you to receive notifications when your task is complete or the percentage of completion is more than 90%.
The option of Custom Templates makes it possible to create the Body of the Alert message within seconds. The Virto Alerts Customizer Message Templates enables users to use different tags in the HTML-based template body. The tags are replaced with the Alert List column fields and other elements while the message is being drafted.
Advantages of Virto Alert & Reminder Web Part
- Extended Alerting Capabilities
- Easy to Deploy and Use
- SMTP and XMPP Support
- Send Alerts and Notifications to e-mail (SMTP)
- Send Alerts and Notifications to SMS (SMPP Server Support)
- Send Alerts and Notifications to XMPP Instant Messengers Users (Jabber, Miranda etc)
- Ability to use more than one smtp connection settings
- Ability to use SMPP server provider for sms alert sending
- Ability to use Clickatell SMS Gateway for sms alert sending
- Ability to add Active Directory (AD) user/group to Recipient List if set "Lookup Contents in the Alert List". Email would send to all users from selected AD group. If AD Group includes sub-group, alert would be sent to all users from sub-group too
- Ability to add Active Directory (AD) user/group to Recipient List if set "Set of users or contact list". Email would send to all users from selected AD group. If AD Group includes sub-group, alert would be sent to all users from sub-group too
- Site administrator is able to customize Active Directory default connection settings
- Supported Triggers: Create, Delete or Change Event
- E-mail Alert Recipient: individual user, group of users, SharePoint Users
- Customization of E-mail Content upon your needs, Plain an Rich text
- Sending Reminders on Recurrent events
- Summary Notifications
- Frequency of sending Alerts (Immediately, Every Hour, Day, Week)
- Complex Term and Conditions of Sending Alerts
- Send Alerts about upcoming or overdue Events (Reminder Option)
- Define if user has a ability to create alerts
- Any SharePoint user or group of users is empowered with an ability to create own alerts (not only Site Administrator)
PRICE: USD 1199
Software Development / Components & Libraries
Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012