Virto Bulk File Unzip for Microsoft SharePoint allows SharePoint users easily unpack archives and save extracted files to the document library. SharePoint 2010 & 2013 supports unpacking bulk archives all at the same time.
The component options allow for unpacking and keeping structure of original zipped folder. All the files and folder are extracted in the same structure as they were previously packed. Standard option of overwriting existing files is also supported.
Moreover users can use special option of automatic deleting archives after extracting. This helps to keep more free space on the disc and not to collect archives after extracting. Virto Bulk File Unzip Utility is easily adjusted for the current document library of for the whole SharePoint site.
- Unpacking zip archives to the SharePoint Document library
- Unpacking Bulk files (SP2010 & 2013 only)
- Deleting archives after extraction
- Overwriting existing files (this option allows overwriting existing files with extracted ones);
- Deleting archive file after successful extraction (the archive will be deleted after unpacking, this helps to save more space on the disk)
- Keeping original files Created/Modified time
- Entering password if it is required
PRICE: USD 499
Software Development / Components & Libraries
Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012